1. Anniversary Flowers! I got two dozen of these babies on Sunday! They make me smile today!
2. The Amazing Race Finale! I know we're watchin' it late...but I can't wait to see if my team wins!
3. Cheap stuff at the market. I got a cute little sweater for $3 bucks tonight. New. Awesome.
4. Friends to cry with. Thanks, View! She didn't even give me a weird look. Crying makes Thais uncomfortable, btw.
5. My Ergo baby carrier. Don't leave home without one.
6. The smell of potting soil mixed with sweet, falling rain.
7. Actually finishing the dishes. In one day. Not strung out over two or three...or four days. (Am I the only one who does this? I sure hope not.)
8. Watching a family of crazy lizards/salamanders/snake-like looking reptiles sunning themselves on the back porch during breakfast. My boys climbed on the counter and watched the backyard like it was National Geographic. Not a dull moment here.
9. The moment those boys go to bed.
10. Can I hear an "Amen" for quiet, as a result of #9? AMEN!
What did you like about your day today?