Friday, September 7, 2012

Wild Week Starts Next Monday - Right Here!


"Honey, have you seen my keys?  Did you steal them again?"

"Mom, I have no clean underwear!"  

"What's the answer to this math problem?"

"More milk!"  (via 2-year-old-still-addicted-to-her-morning-cup)

"What's for lunch?"

"But I don't want to take a nap!  Oh, when am I ever going to be 5?"  (at 5, Huy gets to stay up in the afternoons...maybe I should keep his birthday top secret?)

"Mooooom...tell him to stop playing 'Repeating Robot'!"

(Younger brother repeats in a robot-y voice)..."Mooooom...tell him to stop playing 'Repeating Robot'!"







Sigh...

There's a whole lot of "ordinary" going on here at my home AND here at the blog.  

So!  Because this is called Ordinary Life In The WILD, I thought I'd throw a little more "wild" in the mix and make a whole week of posts out of what is truly un-ordinary (at least for those of you who don't live here!) about living here in Thailand.  

But, if you stop in to read, I must warn you that you might get a little squeamish, or sad, or even a little confused.  Although, "wild" doesn't necessarily equate to bad...and sometimes, "wild" is even better than what we've always known...

...except for maybe living with cobras and eating rat-on-a-stick.  That kind of wild I can definitely live without!

Stay tuned!  I will be posting my first "Wild Week" entry on Monday.

I've got several themes settling in my thoughts about what I will post about - but is there anything you are interested in knowing about living here?  I'd love to know your thoughts!  Feel free to comment below:

2 comments:

  1. love you and pray for you...P'Alina you are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're cute, N. View! Thanks for praying for me...I need it every second of the day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...