Tuesday, August 23, 2011

First Steps!

Kyla having a blast playing outside at our hew house!

My little nugget took her first step a few days ago!

She is now 14 months, and was an early crawler, so we were wondering when she'd finally start walking.  We were tucking the kids into bed the other night, when she let go of the side of her pack 'n play and walked two steps to the other side.  Yay!  Just wanted to share that fun news with everyone.  Before we know it, she'll be running, riding a bike, and eventually walking out of our house to start life on her own.  Well, maybe I am getting ahead of myself.  It isn't that soon...

Go Kyla!

1 comment:

  1. Oooo that little Kyla! Congratulations, proud parents. This auntie is very proud of all her nieces and nephews. I bet Kyla is ready to chase her brothers around the living room and up the wall. This thing doesn't have spell check, I’m nervous. Don’t worry Jeshurun, I know you will be a better reader and speller than your auntie Shannon.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...