Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Coffee = Love

Thanks, Treav.  My Valentine's gift is perfect.


I have the most wonderful husband in the world.  For Valentine's day a few weeks ago, he took me on a fabulous date to celebrate our Engagement Anniversary (8 years!).  We went out to eat at a little restaurant on the river, watched the sunset, ate steak (yay!), took a walk, bought decadent desserts...then, slept in the next morning, ate brunch out and walked around the mall.  We did many of our favorite things...all without kids (thanks to Nick and Steph who watched our little nuggets)!  


8 years since we were engaged - on Valentine's Day!


And, because we took our date the weekend before Valentine's, I thought I had received all the gifts I needed...but Treavor surprised me with my new favorite coffee mug (the pic up top!), and these flowers:





I am so thankful for him today!  

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad you guys got to get away a little.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It felt *almost* like before we had kids. And, it is amazing how fast you can eat a meal when you're not correcting/glaring at/hurrying/talking to/feeding/rebuking/giving *the eye* to/taking potty trips/entertaining your children. There was more silence than anything. And, we were just so glad for it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...