|#5. These adorn my front porch!|
2. Treav's new hat (looks something similar to this). He is so fly. Is it still cool to say "fly"? I obviously wouldn't know...
3. The smell of decaf coffee wafting from the kitchen. Thanks, Tiffany!
4. Finally hanging up pictures, my clock, a shelf, etc. downstairs. Did I mention we've lived here for 10 months already? That's why it is somewhat of an accomplishment!
5. New baby orchid blooms.
6. That God is enough for me.
7. New notebooks. Does anybody else just LOVE the smell and look of a clean, spankin' new spiral notebook? You can read about it's purpose, here.
8. This website: http://orgjunkie.com/ The look of this site is awesome! It inspires me!
9. Impromptu dinner dates with friends. I love Stephanie, View and P. Nit! It was kind of a girls' night out...with 7 children. So, kind of not...but the closest to a girls' night that we've ever had!
10. The time when my husband finally comes home. I can breathe again.