|P. View and Huy sword-fighting. All in good fun, of course.|
1. Extra time with P. View. View has been an awesome, faithful friend and worker here in our city. She's not moving with us up north because God has something else in store for her. She is staying at our house until we move, and the boys and are LOVING it! This morning, they needed an extra sword-fighting partner and View was up for it! We. love. View.
2. It was my turn to sleep-in this week. Treav and I take turns so we can at least sleep-in twice in one month. If you don't have kids, you might be wondering why this deal is so glorious. Just you wait. And, all the parents might be a little jealous. Dare you to try out this deal with your spouse...it is wonderful!
3. Still not certain about where we'll live when we move up north. In less than two weeks! But, honestly, we're not stressed. "Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." Matthew 6:34
4. KFC soft-serve ice cream.
5. A roast in the crock pot. Have I ever told you that I am in love with it? The crock pot. I could even marry it. Well, maybe not. But, if it had a self-cleaning function I might. Just maybe.
|The S-clan with View in the center|
7. Long emails from my sister. I love her. I can't believe we fought so much when we were kids. How could I not appreciate how terribly wonderful she is? I guess you don't think about your kid sister that way when you're 10 and she's getting into your Barbies and is, frankly, waaay cooler and better dressed than you ever could be. Almost 20 years later, she's still better dressed - but now I don't care! And, it shows. ;)
8. Long emails from anyone, really. There's almost nothing I enjoy more than someone spending several precious moments downloading their thoughts, ideas, wonderings, and/or ramblings through email. For me, less is definitely not "more." More is "more."
9. Living in a place people dream to vacation in. Thank you, Jesus. Every day I wake up surrounded by beauty. Thank you for making it that way.
10. You. I like you today. Anyone reading this. You're awesome. Thanks for stopping by!