Saturday, July 2, 2011

A Great Pairing



Last night I consumed two things:


Mango Sticky Rice Pudding
Mangoes with Sticky Rice and Coconut Milk

and...


Treavor was away at a prayer meeting, and I had ordered tucked the children in bed early last night.  What is there left to do with a quiet house than eat a terribly rich dessert and enjoy a chick flick that even my husband won't watch for the second time?

I asked him, after I bought it, why he was disappointed that I chose it instead of some new action flick (like I didn't know why already?).  He replied, "Because it is about two things you really like...blogs and cooking.  Once is enough for me."

OK. OK. Twist my arm. I guess I will just have to forever watch it by myself!  ;)

What do you like to do when you're suddenly faced with a free hour or two?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...