Sunday, April 3, 2011
10 Things I Like Today
1. My fat baby (see above). We've always wanted a chunky little girl. Now we have one.
2. The smell of fresh-cut grass.
3. The husband who made my lawn to smell like fresh-cut grass rather than smelling like terribly-overgrown grass. If terribly-overgrown grass has a smell.
4. Books on audio. So I can feel accomplished and doze at the same time!
5. Friends like Stephanie who I can be myself with.
6. Stephanie's four cute kiddos who I will love forever.
7. The sun! Now I can finally dry out all my laundry! That mountain by the laundry-area will finally see a bigger dent.
8. That God created the Sabbath for man. Our Sabbath is tomorrow. I'm a little excited to see my husband for the whole day!
9. Kleenex with lotion. Ahhhh...my aching nose.
10. Anyone who happens to read my blog. I like you today! Thanks for stopping by!
What do you like today? Comment - I really want to know!