Tuesday, April 19, 2011

10 Things I Like Today


1.  Jeshurun got his training wheels off today!  He's a two-wheelin' maniac!

2.  Ordering out.  I love it when I can call my food into existence.  Well, not real into existing...just being made to order, at least.  And, delivered to my table by my lovely husband who went to pick it up!

3.  The afternoon downpour.

4.  Eating fresh mangoes from our tree out front.



5.  My rose bush blooming again!  It has been resurrected!  A few months ago, all the leaves turned yellow and I was sure it was dying.  I replanted it, prayed over it and hoped that it would bloom again.  And, here it has, in all it's painted beauty!

6.  That Jesus is the final sacrifice.  This week, with all the focus that we've been putting on his death and Resurrection, I feel like a child again, finding out for the first time that I cannot do "life" on my own, especially with all my screw-ups.  I.  Need.  Jesus!

7.  Stephanie's homemade cinnamon rolls.  Oh my.  It was a party in my mouth.  And, I love how effortlessly she made it look.  That look is definitely NOT the look I get when I bake.  Heaven help me.

8.  The smell of Kyla's baby soap.

9.  New storybooks.



10.  These three hooligans.  Playing together.  Becoming best friends together.  And, most importantly...not fighting!  :)




1 comment:

  1. Way to go, Run! Elijah is just now trying out two wheeling but hasn't quite gotten it yet. That rose is beautiful(!) and those three kiddoes-precious!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...